Seek help now?
If you have agoraphobia you will become anxious in unfamiliar environments where you perceive you have little or no control, eg, in crowds, wide open spaces or when travelling. You may want to avoid public places altogether or even become confined to your home. Whatever the level of severity, it will have a significant impact on your life.
Contact the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Canterbury to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get expert help to overcome agoraphobia. Get the assistance you require now by calling our enquiry line free on: 01227 452 171