Why seek help?
It’s normal to feel irritation or anger at times. It becomes a problem when it is triggered too easily and provokes an extreme response, or is difficult to cope with. Unresolved anger can lead to high blood pressure, heart attack, depression and anxiety, as well as have a huge impact on colleagues and family. Expert support can help you manage it.
Contact the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Canterbury to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let anger control you. Get the assistance you require now by calling our enquiry line free on: 01227 452 171