Why seek help?
Panic attacks can be very distressing and frightening. Treatment is available, and over the course of time and therapy, your condition can improve. Everyone’s experience of panic attacks is different. We have significant experience in creating treatment programmes tailored to each individual’s experience.
Contact the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Canterbury to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Want to stop panic attacks? Get the assistance you require now by calling our enquiry line free on: 01227 452 171