Seek help now?
Self harm often serves as a temporary relief from feelings of depression or self-loathing. Over time, if you suffer alone and do not receive the support you may need, levels of risk can increase and you may pose a danger to yourself. Timely treatment is crucial.
At your free, no-obligation consultation at the Priory Wellbeing Centre you will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Learn how to stop your self harm. Get the assistance you require now by calling our enquiry line free on: 01227 452 171