Why seek help?
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder can occur after a traumatic event. Symptoms vary but can include panic attacks and flashbacks where you relive the event. Left untreated it can lead to self-medicating with alcohol, prescription drugs or illegal drugs. Timely treatment is crucial.
Contact the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Edinburgh to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let a traumatic experience rule your life. Get the assistance you require now by calling our enquiry line on: 0141 636 6116