Why book a consultation?
If you have agoraphobia you will become anxious in unfamiliar environments where you perceive you have little or no control, eg, in crowds, wide open spaces or when travelling. You may want to avoid public places altogether or even become confined to your home. Whatever the level of severity, it will have a significant impact on your life.
At your free, no-obligation consultation at the Priory Wellbeing Centre you will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- A consultation time to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Consultation by phone or at our central London location
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get expert help to overcome agoraphobia. Book your consultation now, call our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219