Why seek help?
It’s normal to feel irritation or anger at times. It becomes a problem when it is triggered too easily and provokes an extreme response, or is difficult to cope with. Unresolved anger can lead to an increase in blood pressure, depression and anxiety. Anger raises the risk of a heart attack, as well as having a huge impact on colleagues and family.
At the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Fenchurch Street you will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- A consultation time to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Appointments at our central London location
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let anger control you. Call us for free to find out more or to book a consultation: 0800 840 3219