Why seek help?
Grief affects everyone differently. If you are struggling to cope with bereavement, you are more likely to experience stress-related illnesses with a range of physical and psychological symptoms. Expert support and appropriate counselling from a Priory therapist will help you cope with your grief.
At the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Fenchurch Street you will benefit from:
- Expert advice on bereavement from a Priory medical professional
- A consultation time to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Appointments or at our central London location
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Bereavement can affect you in different ways, according to the nature of your loss. Our team of bereavement counsellors and therapists include some of the UK's leading specialists. They will work with you to understand the nature of your loss, so that an effective and personalised approach to counselling or therapy can be identified.
Get professional, empathetic support for your loss. Call our enquiry line for free to find out more or to book a consultation: 0800 840 3219