Why seek help?
Depression is an illness, not a sign of weakness. Left untreated it can develop into clinical depression. There’s no need to suffer with the condition - proven treatment exists and can help improve how you feel.
At the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Fenchurch Street you will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory medical professional
- A consultation time to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Appointments at our central London location
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
You can overcome your depression by receiving appropriate treatment. The treatments for depression most commonly used are cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) – a type of psychotherapy, and antidepressants. Both are proven to be successful in providing help for depression.
Don’t struggle with depression on your own. Call us for free to find out more or to book a consultation: 0800 840 3219