Why seek help?
If you know someone with personality disorder you’ll recognise that the rigid nature of their patterns of behaviour can cause serious personal and social difficulties both for the sufferer and also those close to them. Not only that, but the sufferer may feel their behaviour is acceptable, which makes seeking treatment harder.
At the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Fenchurch Street you will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- A consultation time to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Appointments at our central London location
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get help from the experts. Call us for free to find out how we can help or to book a consultation: 0800 840 3219