Notice and disclaimer
1. Any information, product or service published on this website is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom. Those who access this website from other areas are responsible for compliance with local laws if local laws are applicable.
2. This website is for information only, unless otherwise stated. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Priory disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. In particular, Priory has used all reasonable care in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Further, Priory accepts no responsibility or liability for and makes no warranties that functions contained within this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that accessing the website will not expose you to any virus or other harmful elements. Priory will update material errors in the information if it is made aware of such errors, in a timely manner. Note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
3. Priory shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Priory does not accept a duty of care in negligence to visitors to this website. As stated in Paragraph 2 above, the information contained on this website is for information only and you are responsible for what you choose to do with that information.
4. Information published on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Priory. This website also provides links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Priory disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and websites and/or any failure to comply with relevant laws or regulations. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website and does not imply Priory's endorsement of the linked websites.
5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from:
(i) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Priory or any of its employees or agents;
(ii) fraudulent misrepresentations upon which you relied in such circumstances where it was reasonable for you so to rely;
(iii) from circumstances where the law otherwise expressly prohibits such liability from being excluded.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to Priory website
We are happy to allow appropriate third party sites, that provide our visitors with more information or support, to link to our website. Sites should be reputable, national, provide accurate information, and a system to update information should errors occur, comply with all data protection and medical data protection guidelines, and actively seek to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
If you would like to link to the Priory website, please email: email@example.com
Priory reserves the right to grant or remove this permission in its sole discretion. You will be required to confirm such discontinuation in writing.
Any link must be discontinued upon notice being received to that effect.
All content on this site is © Priory.
Priory is the owner of copyright and database rights in this website, unless specifically stated otherwise, including content, design, graphics, text, software and underlying source codes.
Priory is the owner of all trademarks, tradenames, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Priory.
This website or any material part may be reproduced providing the material is not amended or modified in anyway, and providing Priory is acknowledged as the source.
Modern Slavery Act 2015
This statement is made in accordance with section 54(1) of the Act and sets out Priory’s human trafficking and slavery statement for the financial year ending 31st December 2021.
Priory proudly values individuals and those organisations with which we work and we always seek to conduct our business affairs to the highest possible ethical standards and with the utmost integrity. Our operating procedures are kept under regular review and we seek to consistently improve our practices to prevent human trafficking and slavery.
Priory is completely committed to operating ethically in all of our commercial arrangements whether in written contracts or relationships more generally. It is against this background that we continue to operate bearing in mind the systems and controls required to ensure that human trafficking and slavery does not have any place in our business.
We have a clear and rigorous Whistleblowing (Protected Disclosure) policy and all colleagues are encouraged to report and expose unethical or inappropriate procedures or behaviour. Any issue raised under the Whistleblowing (Protected Disclosure) policy is investigated fully and appropriate action is taken in accordance with Priory’s compliance and assurance standards.
Chief Executive Officer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Priory’s Corporate Social Responsibility Report shares some of the organisation’s values in how we conduct our business, to find out more click here.
Discounted treatment available to the armed forces community
Priory offers market leading mental health and addictions treatment across a nationwide network of hospitals and wellbeing centres. We offer both residential and outpatient support across a range of conditions, including all types of addiction and mental health conditions, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety and personality disorders.
Priory Healthcare offers discounted rates for members of the Armed Forces community and their families on the cost of private mental health and addictions treatment.
For more information, click here.
NHS Improvement Monitor Licence
Please click on a link below to view Priory self-declaration of compliance Monitor Licences:
- Priory Healthcare Limited
- Priory Rehabilitation Services Limited
- Affinity Healthcare Limited
- Partnerships in Care Limited
- Partnerships in Care 1 Limited
Priory's tax policy
Large businesses are required by HMRC to publish an annual statement summarising their tax strategy. A link therefore follows to Priory’s tax strategy document for the accounting period ended 31 December 2020, published in December 2021, click here to view.
Priory Group UK No1 Limited is registered in England and Wales at Companies House under number 9057543. Its registered office is at:
80 Hammersmith Road