The cost of treatment at Priory can vary according to a number of factors. These include:
- The condition you need treatment for
- The length of treatment that you need
- Whether you’re receiving inpatient, day care our outpatient treatment
All of the private services that we offer at Priory Hospital Altrincham can be funded either by yourself (self-funding) or through private medical insurance.
Whether you are looking to self-fund your treatment at Altrincham or access this through your private medical insurance policy, our specialist referrals team are on-hand to guide you through the whole process. You can also find more information on our fees and funding page.
How much does treatment cost at Priory Hospital Altrincham?
The following figures aim to give you an indication of the various treatment costs at Priory Hospital Altrincham.
Inpatient mental health treatment
- Our overnight bed fee is £1,080 per night. This includes:
- Consultant fees
- Additional fees for doctors, nursing, therapy, medication and pathology services
- Hotel services
- For individuals requiring additional one-to-one nursing care, this is charged at £64 per hour
Detoxification and inpatient Addiction Treatment Programme
- Our residential, 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme costs £20,768. This includes the same elements delivered for inpatient mental health treatment, as well as detoxification if this is needed
- The cost for detoxification treatment only, starts at £7,557
Day care and outpatient treatment
- Our day care programme starts at £290 for a half day and £550 for a full day
- Outpatient 1:1 therapy costs £145 per hour
- Outpatient group therapy costs £113 per hour
- Outpatient 1:1 sessions with a psychologist cost £165 per hour