A specialist addiction treatment and rehabilitation centre in Altrincham
Set within a beautiful manor house in a tranquil part of Cheshire, Priory Hospital Altrincham is one of the country’s leading addiction treatment hospitals. We offer consultant and therapist-led addiction treatment, which is individually tailored according to your unique requirements, enabling us to provide the highest standards of care to you. We promote recovery by providing individuals with the coping strategies to recognise and, in time, overcome their substance misuse or addictive behaviours.
Our specialist addiction treatment team at Altrincham are able to deliver evidence-based treatment and therapy for a range of addictions such as alcohol and drug addictions, including new psychoactive and illicit substances (legal high) addiction, as well as a series of behavioural addictions including gambling, love and sex, shopping, food, and internet addictions. We are also able to offer an intensive, medically assisted withdrawal detoxification process, if this is required.
The Addiction Treatment Programme at Priory Hospital Altrincham is a comprehensive, 28-day residential programme. As part of this, you will have the opportunity to tackle any physical symptoms that are associated with your addiction through our detox process, before undergoing intensive group and individual therapy in order to address the underlying causes and triggers for your addictive behaviours. Addiction treatment at Altrincham is underpinned by the renowned and widely used 12-Step model, which is an abstinence-based approach that was first pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). The 12-Step technique focuses on your motivation to change your unhealthy thought patterns and addictive behaviours, and also incorporates elements of spirituality within the treatment and recovery process.
At Altrincham, we recognise that substance and behavioural addictions can have a destructive impact on all areas of your life, including your day-to-day behaviour, relationships with loved ones, performance at work, as well as your physical and psychological wellbeing. However, the good news is that addictions are treatable, and expert support and therapy are available. At Altrincham, we are dedicated to placing our patients at the centre of their addiction treatment journey, ensuring that you receive a completely personalised treatment plan and are involved in all decisions made about your care, in order to produce the best possible outcomes for you as an individual.
Excellent addiction treatment outcomes:
- 99% of patients rated Altrincham’s services as being either ‘good’, ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’
- 96% of patients from the Altrincham Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they would recommend us to a friend
- 99% of patients from the Altrincham Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
- 86% of patients from the Addiction Treatment Programme that stay in contact with us (through aftercare and regular contact), are still abstinent at 12 months
Free, no-obligation addictions assessment at Priory Hospital Altrincham
At Altrincham, we understand that it can be difficult to accept that you are struggling with an addiction, and seek the help and support that you need. That’s why we aim to make this step as straightforward and accessible as possible by offering a free, no-obligation addiction assessment with one of our addiction treatment experts. This provides you with the opportunity to:
- Meet face to face with a member of our highly qualified addiction treatment team
- Discuss your addictive behaviours and the unique challenges that you are facing
- Begin to explore the underlying triggers and potential causes for your addiction
- Discuss your individual needs, concerns and options
- Explore the impact that your addiction is having on your life and the lives of your loved ones
- Talk through your proposed personalised addiction treatment plan
- Ask any questions that you may have on Altrincham’s Addiction Treatment Programme
- Take a look around our beautiful hospital site and meet our specialist addiction treatment team
This initial assessment can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you and will be conducted with the utmost discretion and confidentiality, helping to put your mind at ease. Ultimately, the aim of our free addictions assessment is to help you to develop an understanding of the treatment journey that you will be taking towards a healthier and more fulfilled life.
To find out how we can support you to achieve a full recovery from your addiction, contact a member of our dedicated team today on: 0800 840 3219. Alternatively, you can enquire online or arrange your free addictions assessment.
You can also view our dedicated Addiction Treatment Programme brochure.
Free aftercare for 12 months
At Priory Hospital Altrincham, we understand that during the first 12 months following treatment, it is likely that you will require additional support as you progress in your early stages of recovery. That’s why we offer free aftercare for 12 months, once you have completed our full 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme. Our aftercare programme consists of twice-weekly support groups, continuous networking assistance, talks and advice for patients, as well as weekly family support groups. In addition, you will finish the Addiction Treatment Programme with a tailored Continuing Care Plan and we are dedicated to supporting you in your ongoing transition from hospital back to your day-to-day life.
Crisis care at Priory
Priory’s customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that those in crisis gain access to the best possible support, as quickly as possible. The specialist teams at our residential facilities can help to stabilise those in need of immediate assistance, including providing access to medically assisted withdrawal detoxification for drug and alcohol addictions, where required.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Addiction Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Young People’s Services
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Personality Disorders
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Legal High Addiction Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Panic Attack Treatment
- Perinatal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction