Depression counselling in Manchester
Priory Hospital Altrincham, located on the outskirts of Manchester in leafy Cheshire, is a highly respected mental health treatment hospital, providing specialist treatment for a wide range of psychiatric conditions, including depression.
Our highly skilled treatment team, comprising expert psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and nurses, possess a wealth of clinical experience in treating depression, and are committed to developing bespoke, evidence-based care packages for each individual who seeks support with us.
At Altrincham, we understand that depression can be extremely difficult to cope with, and is associated with a range of debilitating symptoms, which can sometimes prevent people from accessing the specialist help that they need. However, the good news is that you don’t have to struggle on your own; expert depression treatment and counselling is available.
Depression experts ready to help
If you are searching for depression therapy "near me", the Priory's depression treatment experts are here to help you every step of the way towards addressing:
- The causes for your depression, and
- Reducing your symptoms
Returning you to the healthy, happy, depression-free life that you deserve.
All of the depression treatment & counselling that we offer at Altrincham is completely bespoke to each individual, in order to produce the most positive personal outcomes. We ensure that treatment plans are developed in collaboration with our patients, and you will be allocated to the most appropriate depression treatment specialist for your unique needs and requirements, fostering a personalised and sustainable recovery.
What happens during private depression treatment?
Our specialist depression treatment team at Altrincham are able to deliver a number of established therapeutic interventions to treat your depression, and the intensity of the therapy that you receive at Altrincham will be individually tailored according to the level of help support that you require. We are able to provide:
- A personalised depression treatment programme which is individually tailored according to your unique condition, and the intensity of the support that you require. Depression treatment programmes include:
- Therapy delivered in a number of different formats including:
- Established therapy types including:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
- Schema therapy
You can read more about our different depression treatment options on our approach to mental health treatment page.
- Addiction Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Young People’s Services
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Personality Disorders
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Legal High Addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Panic Attack Treatment
- Perinatal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction