A specialist addiction treatment and rehabilitation centre in Chelmsford
Set within a striking listed building, in beautiful landscaped grounds on the outskirts of Chelmsford, Priory Hospital Chelmsford is a high quality addiction treatment centre. We are dedicated to providing bespoke addiction treatment and rehabilitation, allowing our patients to achieve lifelong recovery with the best possible outcomes.
Our highly qualified addiction treatment team at Chelmsford have a wealth of expertise in treating a broad range of addictions such as alcohol and drug addictions, including addiction to new psychoactive and illicit substances (legal highs), as well as a series of behavioural addictions including gambling, love and sex, shopping, porn, exercise and work addictions.
We are also able to offer a comprehensive, medically assisted withdrawal detoxification process as part of our Addiction Treatment Programme if this is required, as well as a highly specialist ‘digital detox’ programme in order to deal with dysfunctional internet, gaming and social media behaviours.
Addiction treatment at Priory Hospital Chelmsford takes place as part of a comprehensive 28-day programme, which allows you to tackle any physical symptoms or problems that have been caused by your alcohol or drug addiction, through our detox process, as well as empowering you to address the underlying triggers for your addictive behaviours as part of an intensive therapy regime. Our Addiction Treatment Programme is based on the well-known 12-Step treatment model which focuses on your motivation to change your addictive behaviours and negative thoughts patterns, whilst also drawing upon elements of spirituality within the treatment journey. The 12-Step approach was first introduced by Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and is used worldwide in the treatment of addictions, with proven results and success.
All forms of addiction, whether you are struggling with a substance or a behavioural addiction, can have a detrimental impact on all areas of your life and can also result in a range of devastating long-term effects on your general health and wellbeing. However, it is important to recognise that addictions are treatable, and specialist support is available. At Chelmsford, we ensure that you are placed at the heart of your addiction treatment and recovery, are involved in all decisions regarding your care, and benefit from a truly personalised care package. This bespoke approach means that you will receive treatment that is tailored to your unique needs and achieve the most positive results for you as an individual.
Excellent addiction treatment outcomes:
- 99% of patients from the Chelmsford Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
- 98% of patients from the Chelmsford Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they felt safe during their stay
- 96% of patients from the Chelmsford Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they felt satisfied with the quality of care that they received
Free, no-obligation addictions assessment at Priory Hospital Chelmsford
At Chelmsford, we understand that seeking help for your addiction can be a daunting and overwhelming prospect. That’s why we offer a free, no-obligation addiction assessment with one of our experts, enabling you to discuss your needs, concerns and options, as well as how the process of admission works. This initial assessment will usually last for between 45-60 minutes, at a time that is convenient for you, and will be conducted in a discreet and confidential manner. It provides you with the opportunity to:
- Meet face to face with a member of our highly experienced addiction treatment team
- Discuss your addictive behaviours and the unique challenges that you are facing
- Begin to explore the underlying causes and triggers for your addictive behaviours
- Discuss the impact that your addiction is having not only on your life, but on the lives of those who are closest to you
- Talk through your proposed personalised addiction treatment plan
- Ask any questions that you may have on Chelmsford’s Addiction Treatment Programme
- Take a look around our hospital site and meet our expert addiction treatment team
Ultimately, the aim of our free addictions assessment is to put your mind at ease and help you to develop an understanding of the treatment and therapy journey that you will be taking towards a happier and more fulfilled life.
To find out how we can support you to achieve long-lasting recovery from your addiction, contact a member of our dedicated team today on: 0800 144 8969. Alternatively, you can email your enquiry or click here to arrange your free addictions assessment. You can also view our dedicated Addiction Treatment Programme brochure.
Free aftercare for 12 months
At Priory Hospital Chelmsford, we are dedicated to your continuing recovery, which is why we offer free aftercare for 12 months, once you have completed our full 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme. Our aftercare programme consists of weekly support groups for patients, as well as ongoing family support.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Young People’s Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Gender Dysphoria
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Legal High Addiction Treatment
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction
- Tourette's Syndrome