Drug addiction treatment and rehabilitation at Priory Hospital Chelmsford
Priory Hospital Chelmsford, located just outside London, is a specialist addiction rehabilitation centre, which delivers high quality treatment and therapy for a broad range of addictions, including drug addictions.
Our 28-day residential Addiction Treatment Programme has been designed to enable you to overcome your physical dependence on drugs, as part of our medically assisted detoxification process, before allowing you to explore and resolve the underlying triggers for your drug addiction as part of a rigorous programme of addiction therapy. Drug addiction rehab at Chelmsford is underpinned by the renowned 12-step addiction treatment philosophy, which provides a series of guiding principles for the drug addiction rehab and treatment journey, and focuses on abstinence, motivation to change, as well as an individual’s spirituality. The 12-step approach was first pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and is used worldwide in the treatment of a wide variety of addictions, with proven success.
Our highly qualified addiction treatment team, consisting of specialist psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, nurses and other mental health professionals, are dedicated to delivering tailored drug addiction treatment and rehab, in order to produce the best individual outcomes for each patient who seeks support with us. In addition, our team are committed to your ongoing recovery once you have left treatment, and provide free aftercare for 12 months to each patient who completes the 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme.
It is important to recognise that you don’t have to struggle with a drug addiction; expert support is available, and the most crucial step is to seek specialist help that you need.
Free, no-obligation drug addiction assessment at Priory Hospital Chelmsford
We are pleased to be able to offer a free, no-obligation drug addiction assessment at Chelmsford. This provides you with the chance to meet with a member of our specialist addiction treatment team, explore your unique addiction and concerns, discuss your treatment plan, and develop an understanding of the journey that you will be taking towards abstinence and recovery.
To find out how we can support you in overcoming your drug addiction, please contact a member of our team on 0808 301 5973. Alternatively, email your enquiry.
What happens during drug rehab?
The drug addiction treatment that we provide at Chelmsford is evidence-based and guided by best practice National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines. Our intensive, London-based drug rehab consists of:
- 7-day medically assisted detoxification process, removing traces of drugs and managing your drug withdrawal symptoms
- An abstinence-based treatment model, based on the 12-step philosophy
- Access to 12-step model support groups
- Intensive treatment and therapy, delivered in 1:1, group and family formats
Many different treatment and therapy types will also be used to help you overcome your addiction. These include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse prevention therapy
- Workshops for anger management, relationship problems and co-dependency
- Psychoeducational sessions on topics such as shame, guilt, vulnerability and resilience
- Holistic therapies such as yoga and relaxation groups
- Written assignments and projects
Once you have completed your treatment programme, you will recieve free after care from our team for 12 months. We also have a secondary addiction support centre, The Elphis, if you still additional support during your recovery.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Young People’s Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Gender Dysphoria
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Ketamine Addiction
- Legal High Addiction
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Spice Addiction
- Alcohol Rehabilitation