Priory Hospital Glasgow
Priory Hospital Glasgow is one of the UK’s leading centres for the treatment of a range of conditions including addictions, depression, anxiety, stress and eating disorders. Located in the leafy Southside area of Glasgow, the hospital is set behind two striking Georgian villas and offers patients a relaxed environment, to aid their recovery. Having received Priory’s UK ‘Site of the Year’ award in 2015, we continually strive to live up to our excellent reputation, and our aim is to improve the lives of every individual who seeks support with us.
Our patient-centred treatment programmes are based on the very latest thinking in mental health, and are delivered by expert psychologists, psychiatrists, and other highly qualified mental health professionals. Our multidisciplinary team are committed to delivering the finest mental health care available, and we ensure that each patient receives a bespoke care plan, which is individually tailored according to your personal needs. This personalised approach results in the best individual outcomes, allowing you to overcome your mental health challenges, improve your wellbeing and return to a positive and fulfilling way of life.
- 99% of patients from the Glasgow Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
- 97% of patients from the Glasgow Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they would recommend us to a friend
- 99% of patients from the Glasgow acute mental health service stated that when they arrived, staff made them feel welcome
- 93% of patients who have stayed at Glasgow for longer than 7 days, reported improved psychological wellbeing
- 86% of patients receiving treatment at Glasgow, reported an improvement in their levels of anxiety
- 86% of patients receiving treatment at Glasgow, reported an improvement in their levels of depression
Unfortunately, if addictions or other mental health problems are left untreated, these conditions can become progressively worse and can have an increasingly detrimental impact on your wellbeing and quality of life. However, it’s important to understand that expert psychological treatment is available, and it’s crucial that you seek help in order to alleviate your symptoms and regain control of your life. At Priory Hospital Glasgow, we have successfully treated thousands of patients; you can take the first step towards recovery today, knowing that you are in the safest of hands.
Quality and regulation
The services that we provide are continually monitored by our independent regulator, Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS), which is the healthcare body that is responsible for service regulation in Scotland. HIS inspectors check that independent healthcare services are complying with necessary standards and regulations, meaning that you can be assured that the treatment you receive at Priory Hospital Glasgow is of the highest standards.
You can view the summary of our latest report or download the full report.
Crisis care at Priory
Priory’s customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that those in crisis gain access to the best possible support, as quickly as possible. The specialist teams at our residential facilities can help to stabilise those in need of immediate assistance, including providing access to medically assisted withdrawal detoxification for drug and alcohol addictions, where required. Call us today on: 0141 636 6116.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Affective Disorders
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Legal High Addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attack Treatment
- Perinatal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction