Priory Hospital Glasgow is one of the UK’s leading inpatient treatment centres, providing specialist support for mental health conditions and addictions. We provide evidence based treatment for a range of mental health problems, including treatment for depression, as well as alcohol rehab and drug rehab.
Our patient-centred treatment programmes are based on the very latest thinking in mental health, and are delivered by expert psychologists, psychiatrists, and other highly qualified mental health professionals. Our multidisciplinary team are committed to delivering the finest mental health care available. We strive to improve the lives of every individual who seeks support with us.
About Priory Hospital Glasgow
Located in the leafy Southside area of Glasgow, the hospital offers patients a relaxed environment to aid their recovery. Our magnificent Georgian manor house comprises single-occupancy bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities, providing the utmost privacy and comfort for our patients.
The hospital also provides:
- Private landscaped gardens, complete with communal seating areas and a greenhouse
- Peaceful and welcoming living areas, that provide a relaxing atmosphere
- An on-site doctor, available 24 hours a day
- On-site TV and games room
- An award-winning on-site restaurant that serves high quality, delicious meals, and offers a comprehensive menu to suit all tastes
- Dedicated housekeeping
- Close proximity to the beautiful Queens Park, where patients can enjoy well-maintained gardens and a boating lake
- Very easy access from Glasgow city centre, local train stations, motorways, and airports
Therapies Offered at Priory Hospital Glasgow
Our flexible treatment programmes include outpatient therapy and day care, which are individually tailored and designed to fit around your work and other commitments, as well as more intensive inpatient (residential) treatment, for those who require continuing monitoring and support.
We are proud to be able to offer a diverse range of therapy types at Glasgow, which can be delivered as part of a group therapy programme, or on an individual one-to-one basis. These include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Person centred therapy (PCT)
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
You’ll also benefit from a selection of wellbeing activities, which allow you to relax, unwind, and focus on your mind, body and spirit. These include:
- Yoga/Tai Chi classes
- Relaxation groups
- Art therapy and other forms of creative therapies
- Walks in our beautiful landscaped gardens
- Organised weekend trips and activities
- Access to a local gym, offering state of the art fitness equipment, a swimming pool and regular exercise classes
How to Find us
Our address is: Priory Hospital Glasgow, 38-40 Mansionhouse Road, Glasgow, Greater Glasgow, G41 3DW.
You can reach us:
We are located in the Shawlands area of Glasgow, south of the city centre. If you enter our postcode into a sat nav, this will bring you to us.
The numbers 3, 34A, 4, 57A and 6 bus lines stop near to Priory Hospital Glasgow. The nearest bus stop to us is Blairhall Avenue which is an 8-minute walk away.
The closest train stations to us are Langside, Shawlands and Pollokshaws West, with trains operated by ScotRail. All three are a short walk or taxi ride away.