A high quality addiction rehabilitation centre in Glasgow, Scotland
Set behind two handsome Georgian-style manor houses in central Scotland, Priory Hospital Glasgow is one of the UK’s leading addiction treatment and rehabilitation hospitals. Our exceptional and highly qualified team are committed to providing evidence-based addiction treatment and therapy to each of our patients, allowing for long-lasting recovery.
At Priory Hospital Glasgow, we are able to offer treatment for alcohol addiction and drug addiction, including a medically assisted withdrawal detoxification process if this is required, as well as support for a number of behavioural addictions including gambling, internet, love and sex and shopping addictions.
Our intensive Addiction Treatment Programme for alcohol and drug addictions is a 28-day residential service that allows you to tackle the physical side of your addiction through our detox programme, address the underlying causes and triggers for your addictive behaviours, develop useful coping strategies and pave the way to long-term recovery and rehabilitation. Glasgow’s Addiction Treatment Programme is underpinned by the renowned 12-Step addiction treatment approach, which was first pioneered by the organisation Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). This model encourages lifelong abstinence and focuses on your motivation to change, as well as drawing upon elements of spirituality within the recovery journey. The 12-Step approach has been successfully used to treat millions of people struggling with addictions worldwide, and is designed to empower you to resume the meaningful, addiction-free life that you deserve.
If you or someone that you know is struggling with a substance or behavioural addiction, it is important to recognise that you don’t have to suffer on your own; expert addiction treatment in Glasgow is available. We ensure that you are placed at the centre of the addiction treatment process, and receive addiction treatment that has been individually tailored according to your unique needs and requirements. This personalised approach means that you will be involved in all decisions regarding your treatment and care, and will be allocated to the most appropriate addictions specialist for your needs in order to result in the most positive outcomes for you as an individual.
Excellent addiction treatment outcomes:
- 99% of patients from the Glasgow Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
- 97% of patients from the Glasgow Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they would recommend us to a friend
- 93% of patients from the Glasgow Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they felt involved in the decisions made about their care and treatment
- 96% of patients from the Glasgow Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they felt satisfied with the quality of care that they received during addiction treatment
Free, no-obligation addictions assessment at Priory Hospital Glasgow
We understand that it can be overwhelming to take the first step towards seeking support for your addiction. That’s why we offer a free, no-obligation addiction assessment for you to discuss your concerns in a discreet and confidential manner, with a member of our specialist addiction team. This assessment provides you with the opportunity to:
- Meet face to face with one of our addiction treatment experts, at a time that is convenient for you
- Discuss the challenges associated with your unique addiction
- Gain an understanding of the background to your addictive behaviour, as well as any specific triggers for this
- Explore the impact that your addiction is having on your life as well as the lives of those closest to you
- Discuss a proposed addiction treatment plan
- Ask any questions that you may have on the Addiction Treatment Programme at Glasgow
- Take a look around our hospital and meet our expert team
The purpose of the free assessment is to help to put your mind at ease, and ensure that you fully understand the journey that you will be taking towards a happier and more fulfilling life.
To find out how we can support you to overcome your addiction, contact a member of our team today on: 0141 636 6116. Alternatively, you can email your enquiry or click here to arrange your free addictions assessment. You can also view our dedicated Addiction Treatment Programme brochure.
Free aftercare for 12 months
At Priory Hospital Glasgow, we are dedicated to your ongoing recovery, which is why we offer free aftercare for 12 months, once you have completed our full 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme. Our aftercare programme consists of a therapist-led weekly support group for patients and their family members, 12-Step fellowship meetings, advice, useful contacts, and access to self-help groups held in the evening, twice a week.
We also provide you with a tailored Continuing Care Plan and a detailed recovery plan following treatment, and are dedicated to supporting you in the transition from hospital back into your everyday life.
Crisis care at Priory
Priory’s customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that those in crisis gain access to the best possible support, as quickly as possible. The specialist teams at our residential facilities can help to stabilise those in need of immediate assistance, including providing access to medically assisted withdrawal detoxification for drug and alcohol addictions, where required. Call today on: 0141 636 6116.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Affective Disorders
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Legal High Addiction Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attack Treatment
- Perinatal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction