Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is one of the UK’s leading mental health and addiction rehab hospitals, providing world class residential treatment for a range of mental health conditions, including treatment for depression, as well as drug and alcohol addiction treatment. We also provide outpatient treatment for young people.
Our comprehensive treatment programmes are delivered by our specialist multidisciplinary team, who work together to create a strong support network for our patients. Located in Bromley, South East London, Hayes Grove is one of Priory’s most renowned hospitals for our diverse range of therapeutic approaches, and we are experts in making assessments and advising on the best treatment options.
Our Private Mental Health Treatment Service
At Hayes Grove, our highly qualified mental health treatment specialists provide support for a wide range of psychiatric conditions, including depression, anxiety, stress and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). We also have the expertise to treat patients with complex disorders including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and those who may not have responded to treatment.
As a mental health patient at Hayes Grove, you’ll benefit from:
- Evidence-based mental health assessments and treatment
- 24-hour support
- Structured group and 1:1 therapy
- A therapy programme that’s tailored to your needs
- Weekly family support group
We can also offer outpatient mental health treatment to both adults and young people. Ultimately, our aim is to empower you to improve your health and wellbeing and return to an enjoyable and productive way of life.
- 97% of patients receiving treatment at Hayes Grove stated that their therapy programme was helpful and relevant
- 99% of patients receiving treatment at Hayes Grove reported satisfaction with the overall care that they received as an inpatient
- 99% of patients from the Hayes Grove Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
Our Private Addiction Rehab Programme
At Hayes Grove, we deliver established treatment for a wide range of addictions, including alcohol and drug addiction treatment, as well as broader behavioural addictions such as gambling, internet and shopping addictions.
Our 28-day addiction treatment and rehabilitation programme includes:
- Free, no obligation addiction assessment
- Comprehensive consultant and nursing assessment on admission, to ensure that you are safe and fully supported throughout this process
- 7-day medically assisted detoxification for alcohol and drug addictions, if required
- Weekly key worker sessions
- Structured group therapy
- A family/couples programme
- On and off-site 12-Step support groups
- Free aftercare for 12 months following treatment
- Free family support for 12 months following treatment
All therapy delivered as part of our Addiction Treatment Programme is consultant-led, with full support from our expert addiction therapists and dedicated peer supporters. During therapy sessions, we’ll explore the underlying reasons for your addictive behaviours and prepare you for a life free from addiction. We’re also able to treat co-occurring trauma, dual diagnoses and multiple presenting issues.
Therapies Offered at Priory Hospital Hayes Grove
Our diverse services are delivered by leading experts in the field of mental health and addictions. Just some of the therapeutic techniques that we offer at Hayes Grove include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
We also offer an industry-leading 18-week outpatient dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) course. DBT is an effective therapy for treating borderline personality disorder (BPD), alongside a number of other mental health problems. For more information on our DBT offering, you can access our DBT therapy programme brochure.
Our flexible services include outpatient and day care appointments, or inpatient treatment when more intensive care is required, as well as one-to-one, group and family therapy. We also have strong links with our outpatient services at Priory Wellbeing Centre Fenchurch Street and Harley Street, making our services accessible to all.
As well as delivering intensive therapeutic interventions, we also offer a range of wellbeing activities. These include:
- Yoga classes
- Relaxation techniques
- Art therapy
- Therapeutic walks
- Access to a local tennis club, swimming pool, gym and exercise facilities
- Jogging groups
About Priory Hospital Hayes Grove
A Formal Teaching Hospital
In addition to operating as a mental health and addiction treatment hospital, Hayes Grove is also a formal teaching hospital and we are affiliated with a number of prestigious universities, including Canterbury Christ Church University, King’s College London and Goldsmith’s, University of London. Our status as a teaching hospital places us at the forefront of the latest psychological research, meaning that our treatment programmes are informed by the very latest research and developments in the industry.
Set within beautiful grounds, in a calm and reflective location, we continually strive to provide a place of serenity to each individual who seeks support with us. We provide the perfect environment to address your mental health concerns, alleviate your symptoms and take steps towards the healthy and fulfilling life you deserve.
Our attractive building offers a tranquil ‘cottage feel’, and comprises single occupancy, en-suite bedrooms, providing privacy and comfort to each of our patients.
The hospital also provides:
- Landscaped gardens complete with communal outdoor seating areas, in which to relax and unwind
- Private consulting and therapy rooms
- Peaceful and welcoming living areas, as well as female-only lounges
- Close proximity to beautiful woodland, offering stunning scenery and plenty of opportunities for walking
- An on-site restaurant, complete with waiter service, that offers high quality menus, tailored to suit your dietary requirements
- High quality housekeeping
- Very easy access from the M25, London’s major airports, the Home Counties, the South East of England, and to and from Central London
- Excellent railway links to Hayes, Bromley South, Croydon and Central London (with a direct train from Hayes to London Bridge station)
- Access to the local community in Hayes town
How to Find Priory Hospital Hayes Grove
Our address is: Priory Hospital Hayes Grove, Prestons Road, Hayes, Bromley, Kent, BR2 7AS.
You can reach us:
We are close to junction 4 of the M25 motorway. If you enter our postcode into a sat nav, this will bring you to us.
The numbers 119, 138, 246 and 314 bus lines stop near to Priory Hospital Hayes Grove. The nearest bus stop to us is Hayes Station (Stop B).
The closest train station to us is Hayes train station, which is a 10-minute walk from the hospital. If you are travelling from London, Bromley or Croydon, there are plenty of train routes that can bring you to Hayes. Some routes may require a change, but you can find a direct route from London Bridge station
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Gender Dysphoria
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Ketamine Addiction
- Legal High Addiction
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Personality Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Selective Mutism
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Work Addiction
- Spice Addiction