Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is one of the UK’s leading mental health and addiction rehab hospitals. We can provide world class residential treatment for a range of mental health conditions, including treatment for depression, as well as drug and alcohol addiction treatment. We also provide outpatient treatment for young people and private autism assessments for adults.
Our comprehensive treatment programmes are delivered by our specialist multidisciplinary team, who work together to create a strong support network for our patients. Located in Bromley, South East London, Hayes Grove is one of Priory’s most renowned hospitals for our diverse range of therapeutic approaches, and we are experts in making assessments and advising on the best treatment options.
Therapies offered at Priory Hospital Hayes Grove
Our services are delivered by leading experts in the field of mental health and addiction. Just some of the therapeutic techniques that we offer at Hayes Grove include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
We also offer an industry-leading 26-week day care dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) course. DBT is an effective therapy for treating emotionally unstable personality disorder (EUPD), alongside a number of other mental health problems. For more information on our DBT offering, you can access our DBT therapy programme brochure.
Our flexible services include outpatient and day care appointments, or inpatient treatment when more intensive care is required. We also offer one-to-one, group and family therapy. In addition, we have strong links with our outpatient services at Priory Wellbeing Centre Harley Street, making our services accessible to all.
As well as delivering intensive therapeutic interventions, we also offer a range of wellbeing activities. These include:
- Yoga classes
- Relaxation techniques
- Art therapy
- Therapeutic walks
- Fitness groups
- 97% of patients receiving treatment at Hayes Grove stated that their therapy programme was helpful and relevant
- 99% of patients receiving treatment at Hayes Grove reported satisfaction with the overall care that they received as an inpatient
- 99% of patients from the Hayes Grove Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
About Priory Hospital Hayes Grove
As well as operating as a mental health and addiction treatment hospital, Hayes Grove is also a formal teaching hospital. We are affiliated with a number of prestigious universities, including Canterbury Christ Church University, King’s College London and Goldsmith’s, University of London. Our status as a teaching hospital places us at the forefront of the latest psychological research, meaning that our treatment programmes are informed by the very latest research and developments in the industry.
Set within beautiful grounds, in a calm and reflective location, we continually strive to provide a place of serenity to each individual who seeks support with us. We provide the perfect environment to address your mental health concerns, alleviate your symptoms and take steps towards the healthy and fulfilling life you deserve.
Our attractive building offers a tranquil ‘cottage feel’, and comprises single occupancy, en-suite bedrooms, providing privacy and comfort to each of our patients.
The hospital also provides:
- Landscaped gardens complete with communal outdoor seating areas, in which to relax and unwind
- Private consulting and therapy rooms
- Peaceful and welcoming living areas, as well as female-only lounges
- Close proximity to beautiful woodland, offering stunning scenery and plenty of opportunities for walking
- An on-site restaurant, complete with waiter service, that offers high quality menus, tailored to suit your dietary requirements
- High quality housekeeping
- Very easy access from the M25, London’s major airports, the home counties, the South East of England, and to and from Central London
- Excellent railway links to Hayes, Bromley South, Croydon and Central London (with a direct train from Hayes to London Bridge station)
- Access to the local community in Hayes town