At Priory Hospital North London, we treat a range of substance and behavioural addictions. Our addiction specialists are able to provide excellent treatment programmes to help overcome addiction and your life back.
Our 28-day addiction treatment programme is developed by expert psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health nurses and therapists, all of whom are highly experienced in supporting patients from many walks of life. The treatment that we provide is based on best practice national guidelines and is guided by the latest psychological research on addiction treatment. We also guarantee a personalised treatment journey for each of our patients, resulting in long-lasting rehabilitation and recovery, and the best individual outcomes.
At North London, equine therapy will also be part of your treatment programme, alongside traditional therapeutic methods. Equine therapy is an experiential and holistic therapeutic approach that involves you working alongside a horse, your therapist and an expert horse handler.
At North London, our inpatient addiction treatment includes:
- Free, no-obligation addiction assessment
- 7 to 10 day medically assisted detoxification for drug and alcohol addictions, if this is required
- Individual 1:1 therapy and a structured group therapy programme
- A family and couples programme
- Access to both on and off-site 12-Step support groups
- Free aftercare for 12 months following treatment
- Free family support for 12 months following treatment
Watch this video to find out more about our free, no obligation addiction assessment.