A specialist addiction treatment and rehabilitation centre in North London
Set within a beautiful Grade I listed building in Southgate, London, Priory Hospital North London is one of the country’s most renowned addiction treatment and rehabilitation hospitals. We are dedicated to providing evidence-based addiction treatment and therapy to all those who seek support with us, allowing our patients to make a strong and lasting recovery.
At Priory Hospital North London, our highly trained experts have a wealth of experience in treating a wide range of addictions including alcohol addiction and drug addiction, as well as a series of behavioural addictions including gambling, love and sex, shopping and internet addictions. We are also able to offer a robust, medically assisted withdrawal detoxification process for alcohol and drug addiction, if this is deemed as being appropriate for you. This comprehensive, medically assisted process is the safest and most effective way to detox.
28-day rehab programme
Priory Hospital North London’s Addiction Treatment Programme provides intensive treatment, education and support to individuals struggling with addictions. Our 28-day residential programme for alcohol and drug addictions offers comprehensive therapy and allows you to tackle not only the physical symptoms of your substance addiction, through our detox process, but also empowers you to address the underlying causes of your addiction, in order to restore your psychological and emotional wellbeing. We take an abstinence-based approach at North London and our Addiction Treatment Programme is underpinned by the 12-Step addiction treatment model, which was first introduced by the organisation Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). This approach focuses on your motivation to tackle your addictive behaviours, whilst also drawing upon elements of your spirituality, and is a technique that is used worldwide in the treatment of addictive behaviours.
It is important to understand that despite the devastating effects that substance and behavioural addictions can have on all areas of your life, these conditions are treatable, and you don’t have to struggle on your own. If you or someone that you know is struggling with a substance or behavioural addiction, the most crucial first step is to seek the help and support that you need. At North London, you will benefit from a personalised addiction treatment plan and will be placed the heart of the treatment and decision making process. This bespoke approach means that you are allocated to the most appropriate specialist for your personal needs, receive treatment that is tailored to your unique requirements and achieve the most positive results for you as an individual.
Excellent addiction treatment outcomes:
- 99% of patients from the North London Addiction Treatment Programme stated that when they arrived, staff made them feel welcome
- 96% of patients from the North London Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they felt satisfied with the quality of care that they received
- 94% of patients from the North London Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they would recommend us to a friend
- 93% of patients from the North London Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they felt involved in decisions made about their care and treatment
Free, no-obligation addictions assessment in London
At North London, we understand that it can be a daunting prospect to take the first step towards obtaining help and support for your addiction. That’s why we offer a no-obligation addiction assessment, free of charge, to provide an opportunity for you to discuss your concerns in a discreet and confidential manner, with a member of our expert team. This assessment provides you with the opportunity to:
- Meet face to face with a member of our specialist addiction treatment team, at a time that is convenient for you
- Discuss your unique addiction and the challenges that you are facing
- Begin to develop an understanding of the potential causes for your addictive behaviour, as well as any underlying triggers
- Explore the impact that your addictive behaviours are having on your life, as well as your loved ones’ lives
- Discuss a proposed addiction treatment plan, which is personalised according to your individual needs
- Ask any questions that you may have on North London’s Addiction Treatment Programme
- Take a look around our beautiful hospital site and meet our expert team
During your free addictions assessment, we will aim to put your mind at ease and ensure that you have a full understanding of the treatment journey that you will be taking towards a healthier, addiction-free life.
To find out how we can support you to achieve lifelong recovery from your addiction, contact a member of our dedicated team today on: 020 8882 8191. Alternatively, you can email your enquiry or click here to arrange your free addictions assessment. You can also view our dedicated Addiction Treatment Programme brochure.
Free aftercare for 12 months
At Priory Hospital North London, we are dedicated to your long-lasting recovery, which is why we offer free aftercare for 12 months, once you have completed our full 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme. Our aftercare programme consists of support groups for patients and their families, advice, useful contacts, and access to 12-Step fellowship meetings held on-site in the evening, twice a week.
We also provide you with a tailored Continuing Care Plan and are committed to supporting you every step of the way in the transition from hospital back into your day-to-day life.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Young People’s Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Gender Dysphoria
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Ketamine Addiction
- Legal High Addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Shopping Addiction
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Stimulant Addiction
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Work Addiction