Exceptional mental health treatment at Priory Hospital North London
Priory Hospital North London is one of the leading mental health treatment hospitals in the UK. Our multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, counsellors, psychologists, therapists and mental health nurses are committed to delivering specialist support for your mental health needs. We offer psychiatric care and psychological therapies to both adults and young people.
Depending on the severity of your mental health needs, we provide different treatment options, including:
- Inpatient (residential) treatment
- Day care
- Outpatient treatment
Our highly qualified team possess unrivalled clinical experience in treating a wide array of mental health conditions, including:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Anger management issues
We also offer an autism assessment service. We are committed to working together to develop recovery-focused mental health treatment, placing each of our patients at the heart of their treatment journey. We will empower you to tackle your symptoms, improve your wellbeing and take steps towards the fulfilling and enjoyable life you deserve.
We work collaboratively and you will be involved in all decisions about your care. This treatment approach means that you’ll benefit from a tailored treatment experience, resulting in long-lasting outcomes. You’ll also benefit from weekly one-to-one meetings with your allocated therapist and mental health nurse to review your progress, discuss how you’re feeling, and help keep you on track.
Unfortunately, without professional support, mental health conditions can get worse over time and can have a detrimental impact on all areas of your life. However, the good news is that mental health challenges are treatable, and you don’t have to suffer alone. At Priory Hospital North London, we have a wealth of success stories involving people who have benefited from our high quality mental health treatment.
- 97% of patients from the North London acute mental health service stated that they felt safe during their stay
- 97% of patients from the North London acute mental health service stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
- 81% of patients experienced an improvement in their level of anxiety (with a statistically reliable average change score of 5.6) - GAD7
- 82% of patients experienced an improvement in their level of depression (with a statistically reliable average change score of 6.2) - PHQ9
A highly skilled treatment team at Priory Hospital North London
The specialist team at Priory Hospital North London includes renowned and published experts in the field of mental health. We provide treatment that’s flexible around the needs of each person who seeks support with us.
Treatment programmes are designed collaboratively with you, and you’ll be allocated to the best specialist for your needs, in order to produce the best outcomes.
We can also prescribe medication for your mental health condition, and offer medical interventions, if needed.