World class addiction treatment at Priory Hospital Roehampton
Set within a beautiful Grade II listed building in London, Priory Hospital Roehampton was Priory’s first hospital site and is one of the UK’s most renowned addiction treatment and rehabilitation hospitals. Our expert team continually strive to provide exceptional addiction treatment and therapy to each individual who seeks support with us.
At Priory Hospital Roehampton, we are able to offer world class support for alcohol addiction and drug addiction, as well as treatment for a range of other behavioural addictions, including gambling, internet, and love and sex addictions. We are also able to offer a medically assisted detoxification process for alcohol and drug addictions, which is the safest way to detox.
We provide an evidence-based programme structured within National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines. Our comprehensive 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme is a residential service that focuses on addressing the physical symptoms of your addiction, before exploring underlying triggers for your addictive behaviours and developing lifelong coping strategies. The programme is guided by the well-known 12-Step treatment model, an abstinence-based model first pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). It focuses on your motivation to change, combined with elements of spirituality, and has been designed to help you to return to a meaningful and happy life.
If you or someone that you know is struggling with an addiction, it is important to know that you are not alone; expert addiction treatment, therapy and support are available. At Roehampton, we ensure that you are at the heart of your addiction treatment journey, and benefit from a tailored programme. This means that you will receive exceptional treatment and therapy from the most appropriate specialist for your needs, and will be involved in all decisions regarding your treatment, resulting in the best individual outcomes for you.
- 93% of patients said that they felt involved in decisions made about their care and treatment during the Roehampton Addiction Treatment Programme
- 95% of patients from the Roehampton Addiction Treatment Programme would recommend us to a friend
- 96% of patients reported overall satisfaction with the quality of care during the Roehampton Addiction Treatment Programme
- 100% of patients from the Roehampton Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
Free, no-obligation addictions assessment at Priory Hospital Roehampton
At Roehampton, we understand that taking the first step in seeking help for your addiction can be extremely daunting. That’s why we offer a free, no-obligation addiction assessment for you to discuss your concerns, in confidence, with one of our addiction specialists. This assessment provides you with the opportunity to:
- Meet with one of our addiction treatment experts
- Discuss your addiction and the impact that this is having on your life as well as the lives of those closest to you
- Gain an understanding of the background and any triggers for your addictive behaviour
- Talk through our addiction treatment plan
- Ask any questions that you may have on the treatment process
- Take a look around our hospital and meet our expert team
To find out how we can support you to achieve a strong recovery from your addiction, contact a member of our dedicated team today on: 0330 056 6020. Alternatively, email your enquiry or click here to arrange your free addiction assessment. You can also view our Addiction Treatment Programme brochure.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.