Cocaine addiction treatment at Priory Hospital Roehampton
Priory Hospital Roehampton is a renowned addiction rehabilitation centre, which delivers specialist cocaine addiction treatment and rehab in the London area. Our highly qualified team are committed to delivering bespoke treatment for your cocaine addiction, which is developed in collaboration with you, in order to explore your unique cocaine addiction and deliver the best outcomes for you as an individual.
Our 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme is a residential programme that allows you to tackle the physical symptoms of your cocaine addiction as a first step, before empowering you to address the underlying causes and triggers for your cocaine addiction as part of a comprehensive programme of addiction therapy.
Priory’s cocaine addiction treatment in London is guided by the renowned 12-Step model for addiction treatment, which was first introduced by the organisation Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). The 12-Step approach is abstinence-based and focuses on your motivation to change your unhealthy addictive behaviours, whilst also drawing upon elements of spirituality within the recovery journey. Our expert multidisciplinary team at Roehampton are also able to deliver a comprehensive seven-day medically assisted withdrawal drug detoxification for your cocaine addiction, as well as free aftercare for life.
If you or someone that you know is suffering from cocaine addiction, it is important to recognise that you’re not alone; specialised cocaine addiction treatment is available and the most important first step is to seek the help that you need.
Free, no-obligation cocaine addiction assessment at Priory Hospital Roehampton
At Priory Hospital Roehampton, we are pleased to offer a free, no-obligation cocaine addiction assessment which gives you the chance to have a face to face discussion with one of our cocaine addiction experts, in order to explore your addiction, develop a proposed treatment plan, and ask any questions that you might have on the cocaine addiction treatment process.
To find out how we can support you to achieve a full and long-lasting recovery from your cocaine addiction, contact us today on 0800 144 8969. Alternatively, you can email your enquiry or click here to arrange your free addictions assessment. You can also view our Addiction Treatment Programme brochure.
What is cocaine addiction?
Cocaine is a powerful and dangerous stimulant drug which is usually snorted in powder form, although it is also possible for this drug to be injected. Taking cocaine causes people to experience intense euphoria, bursts of high energy and excessive confidence which can be highly addictive to some people. This results in individuals taking cocaine again and again, causing them to build a tolerance towards the drug and develop a harmful cocaine addiction.
What happens during cocaine addiction treatment at Roehampton?
Cocaine addiction treatment and rehab at Roehampton adheres to best practice national guidelines and is guided by the very latest thinking in the field of addiction treatment. Our comprehensive cocaine addiction treatment programme consists of:
- 7-day medically assisted withdrawal detoxification if required, to remove all traces of cocaine from your body, whilst managing any unpleasant withdrawal symptoms
- An abstinence-based, 12-Step addiction treatment approach
- Access to on-site support groups
- Intensive inpatient (residential) treatment programme
- Step-down to a cocaine addiction day care programme if this is deemed as being the best step for you
- Therapy delivered in a number of different formats including:
- Tried and tested therapy types including:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Equine assisted therapy
- Free aftercare for life, ensuring that you receive the support that you need when you leave treatment
You can read more about cocaine addiction treatment on our approach to addiction treatment page.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Young People’s Services
- Anger Management
- Adjustment Disorder
- Affective Disorders
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cannabis Addiction
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Cocaine Addiction
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Gender Dysphoria
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Legal High Addiction
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Panic Attack Treatment
- Perinatal Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Plastic Surgery Addiction
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Transcultural Mental Health Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Work Addiction