Heroin addiction treatment at Priory Hospital Roehampton
Priory Hospital Roehampton is a specialist hospital that delivers high quality heroin addiction treatment and rehabilitation. Our expert team are dedicated to providing individually tailored heroin addiction treatment in London, and we involve our patients in all aspects of the treatment journey, in order to explore and address your heroin addiction, provide personalised treatment and rehabilitation, and result in the best possible outcomes for you as an individual.
If you or someone that you know is struggling with a heroin addiction, the most important first step is to seek help. Heroin addiction treatment is available, and will help you on your journey to achieving a lasting recovery and resuming the healthy, fulfilling and heroin-free life that you deserve.
Our residential 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme empowers you to tackle the physical symptoms of your heroin addiction, before exploring and addressing the underlying causes and triggers for your addictive behaviours during intensive addiction therapy sessions.
Our heroin addiction treatment in London is based on the well-known 12-Step model, which is used worldwide in the treatment of both substance and behavioural addictions. The 12-Step approach is an abstinence-based model that was pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), and focuses upon your motivation to address your heroin addiction, as well as incorporating elements of spirituality within the heroin addiction treatment journey. Our specialist multidisciplinary team at Roehampton are also able to provide an intensive, medically managed heroin detoxification over a period of seven days, as well as free aftercare for life.
Free, no-obligation heroin addiction assessment at Priory Hospital Roehampton
We offer a free, no obligation addiction assessment at Priory Hospital Roehampton, which allows you to meet with one of our heroin addiction treatment specialists, address any questions or concerns that you have in regards to the heroin addiction treatment process, explore your unique addiction and symptoms, and ultimately, formulate a bespoke heroin addiction treatment plan.
What is heroin addiction?
Heroin, a form of opiate drug, is a dangerous substance that is derived from the strong painkiller, morphine. The most common method of taking heroin is by injecting it, although it is also possible for this drug to be smoked or snorted. Heroin has very strong anaesthetic properties, and also causes users to experience euphoria, pleasure and a sense of relaxation and tranquillity. These effects can be highly addictive to some people, which causes individuals to take heroin again and again, before developing a tolerance to the drug, and a dangerous heroin addiction.
What happens during heroin addiction treatment at Roehampton?
Roehampton’s comprehensive heroin addiction treatment and rehab programme is guided by the latest research in addiction treatment and adheres to best practice national guidelines. Our intensive heroin addiction treatment programme consists of:
- 7-day medically supervised drug detoxification process, in order to remove all traces of heroin from your body, whilst managing drug withdrawal symptoms
- An abstinence-based, 12-Step addiction treatment model
- Access to on-site 12-Step fellowship support groups
- Intensive inpatient (residential) treatment programme
- Step-down to day care for your heroin addiction if this is deemed as being the best step for you
- Addiction therapy delivered in a number of different formats including:
- Established therapy types including:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Equine assisted therapy - for more information on equine assisted therapy, the benefits we see when using horses as part of addiction treatment, and to view our equine therapy video, please visit our equine assisted therapy page
- Free aftercare for life, ensuring that you receive the support that you need when you leave heroin addiction treatment
You can read more about heroin addiction treatment on our approach to addiction treatment page.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Anger Management
- Adjustment Disorder
- Affective Disorders
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cannabis Addiction
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Cocaine Addiction
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Gender Dysphoria
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Legal High Addiction
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Panic Attack Treatment
- Perinatal Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Plastic Surgery Addiction
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Transcultural Mental Health Issues
- Trauma Counselling
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Work Addiction