Priory Hospital Southampton
Located in a secluded and tranquil part of Southampton, Priory Hospital Southampton is one of the country’s leading centres for the treatment of a wide range of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, and stress. We are also able to provide expert outpatient treatment for eating disorders at Priory Hospital Southampton. Set within a magnificent Grade II listed building, complete with 1.5 acres of exquisite New Forest grounds, Priory Hospital Southampton is the perfect place to receive comprehensive mental health treatment, and achieve a full and sustainable recovery.
In addition, our close clinical links with other nearby Priory centres mean that we are also able to facilitate a seamless transition to world class addictions treatment at The Manor Clinic in Southampton, where we can offer a free addictions assessment to our patients. We are also able to offer outpatient services for both adults and young people, at Priory Wellbeing Centre Southampton.
Our therapeutic and recovery-focused treatment programmes are developed and delivered by an expert multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and other highly skilled mental health professionals. We are dedicated to ensuring that all of our treatment programmes are tailored to the specific needs of each patient, allowing you to address your unique mental health challenges, achieve positive individual outcomes, and resume the healthy, happy and fulfilling life that you deserve.
10% Off Private Inpatient Treatment
Priory Healthcare is offering 10% off all private addiction and mental health inpatient treatment, for admissions between 17th December 2018 and 11th January 2019 inclusive. This offer is available to individuals who are self-paying for their treatment. Call us today on 0800 840 3219 to find out more. T&Cs apply.
- 92% of patients from the Southampton acute mental health service stated that they would recommend us to a friend
- 99% of patients from the Southampton acute mental health service stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
- 99% of patients from the Southampton acute mental health service stated that when they arrived, staff made them feel welcome
- 97% of patients from the Southampton acute mental health service stated that they felt safe during their stay
Unfortunately, without timely and professional help, addictions and mental health conditions can become gradually worse over time and have an increasingly detrimental impact on your health, wellbeing and quality of life. The most important step that you can take towards addressing your metal health challenges and regaining control of your life is to seek expert support. You can take that first step today, knowing that you are in safe hands at Priory Hospital Southampton.
Quality and regulation
Our patients can be assured that the treatment that they receive at Priory Hospital Southampton is of the highest standards, due to continuous monitoring by our independent regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Crisis care at Priory
Priory’s customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that those in crisis gain access to the best possible support, as quickly as possible. The specialist teams at our residential facilities can help to stabilise those in need of immediate assistance, including providing access to medically assisted withdrawal detoxification for drug and alcohol addictions, where required. Call us today on: 0800 840 3219
- Mental Health Treatment
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Gender Dysphoria
- Ketamine Addiction
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Perinatal Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Selective Mutism
- Self Harm
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Treatment Resistant Depression