A specialist addiction treatment and rehabilitation centre in Woking, Surrey
Located near Chobham in Surrey, Priory Hospital Woking is one of the country’s most respected addiction treatment hospitals. Our beautiful country house setting, complete with extensive grounds, delivers clinically excellent addiction treatment and rehabilitation in a tranquil and relaxing environment. The exceptional addiction treatment that we offer at Woking is developed and led by our diverse, multidisciplinary team of addiction psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, nurses and other highly trained addiction specialists. All treatment is tailored according to your individual requirements, and empowers you to address your addictive behaviours, develop lifelong coping strategies and achieve lasting recovery.
We have the expertise at Woking to deliver high quality addiction treatment and therapy for substance addictions such as alcohol and drug addictions, as well as a range of behavioural addictions including gambling, love and sex, shopping, and internet addictions. We are also able to offer a comprehensive, medically-assisted withdrawal detoxification process, as required, delivered in a safe and controlled environment.
The Addiction Treatment Programme at Priory Hospital Woking is an intensive, 28-day residential programme. As part of this, we will introduce assignments according to individual needs and specific issues. You will also have the opportunity to alleviate any physical symptoms that you may be experiencing as a result of your addiction, through our detox process, as well as participating in a rigorous therapeutic programme in order to address the underlying triggers and causes for your addictive behaviours and patterns, and help you to develop healthier ways of managing life as you go forward from treatment.
Addiction treatment at Woking takes an integrative approach. Integrative therapy, or integrative counselling, is a combined approach to psychotherapy that brings together different elements of specific therapies. Integrative therapists take the view that there is no single approach that can treat each patient in all situations. Each patient needs to be considered as a whole, and counselling techniques must be tailored to their individual needs and personal circumstances. We also draw from the well-known 12-Step addiction treatment approach, which provides a set of guiding principles outlining a pathway to recovery and supporting the ethos of change.
It goes without saying that substance and behavioural addictions can have a hugely detrimental impact on your quality of life, and can cause a whole host of long-term problems. However, it’s important to know that these complex conditions are treatable, and the most crucial step in order to commence with effective, professional addiction treatment is to seek help. At Woking, our expert addiction treatment team work in collaboration with our patients to develop person-centred care plans. You will be involved in all decisions made about your care and benefit from a truly bespoke treatment experience, in order to produce the most positive and long-lasting outcomes for you as an individual.
Excellent addiction treatment outcomes:
- 99% of patients from the Woking Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they would recommend us to a friend
- 98% of patients from the Woking Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
- 93% of patients from the Woking Addiction Treatment Programme stated that they felt involved in decisions made about their care and treatment
- 96% of patients from the Woking Addiction Treatment Programme reported overall satisfaction with the quality of the care that they received
Free, no-obligation addictions assessment at Priory Hospital Woking
At Woking, we understand that seeking help for your addiction can be one of the most difficult decisions that you ever have to make. That’s why, prior to admission, we offer a free, no obligation addiction assessment with one of our qualified addiction therapists, which usually lasts for 90 minutes. This allows us to explore your unique addiction and recommend the best treatment options for you. It also provides you with the opportunity to:
- Meet face to face with a member of our expert addiction treatment team
- Gain an understanding of the background and potential causes of your addiction
- Discuss your unique needs, challenges and options
- Explore the impact that your addiction is having not only on your life, but on the lives of those who are closest to you
- Discuss your proposed addiction treatment plan, which will be bespoke to you
- Ask any questions that you may have on Woking’s Addiction Treatment Programme
- Take a look around our welcoming centre and meet our specialist addiction treatment team
This initial assessment will be conducted in complete confidence and can be scheduled at a time that suits you. Our aim is to put your mind at ease and help you to understand the journey that you will be taking towards a healthier, happier, and addiction-free life.
Free aftercare for 12 months
At Priory Hospital Woking, we know that recovery, much like addiction, is a process and not a single event. As such, in order to support you in the first year of recovery, we offer 12 months of free aftercare once you have completed your 28-day programme. This involves weekly therapist-led support groups, talks, advice and useful contacts, which contribute to the ongoing development of our patients, as well as providing them with a strong support network. We will also call you every three months, with your permission, to check in on how you are getting on and may also recommend that you attend some short-term one-to-one sessions to offer you support as you adjust to your work and home environment. We also offer a weekly family support group, free for 12 months following treatment, to help to support your loved ones.
In addition, you will finish the Addiction Treatment Programme with a personalised Continuing Care Plan and we are dedicated to supporting you in your ongoing transition from hospital back to your day-to-day life.
Crisis care at Priory
Priory’s customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that those in crisis gain access to the best possible support, as quickly as possible. The specialist teams at our residential facilities can help to stabilise those in need of immediate assistance, including providing access to medically assisted withdrawal detoxification for drug and alcohol addictions, where required. Call us today on: 0800 840 3219.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cannabis Addiction
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Cocaine Addiction
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Legal High Addiction Treatment
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Personality Disorders
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Stimulant Addiction
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Work Addiction