Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester
Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester offers exceptional outpatient therapy and treatment for a wide range of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, stress, and eating disorders as well as a dedicated young people’s service, all set within a peaceful, yet convenient location. Situated within the beautiful grounds of Priory Hospital Cheadle Royal, the wellbeing centre offers on-site parking and is easily accessible from major transport routes, as well as Manchester City Centre. Our flexible outpatient appointments are designed to fit around your work and other commitments, meaning that you are able to access expert treatment at a time that suits you.
Our comprehensive mental health treatment services in Manchester include:
- Counselling and therapy delivered by fully accredited therapists, designed to help you to overcome your mental health challenges and improve the quality of your personal and professional life
- Personalised treatment packages, which are individually tailored according to your unique needs and requirements in order to produce positive outcomes
Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester also benefits from a close working partnership with Priory Hospital Altrincham, ensuring that we can provide seamless access to more specialist or intensive mental health services, if required.
It’s important to recognise that mental health difficulties are treatable and you don’t have to struggle on your own. Seeking help is the most crucial first step that you can take in order to regain control of your life, and achieve a full and sustainable recovery. Unfortunately, without timely, expert help, mental health difficulties can have an increasingly detrimental impact on your physical and psychological wellbeing, and can cause a whole host of long-term problems in many areas of your life. At Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester, our highly skilled team are dedicated to delivering excellent outpatient treatment and therapy, enabling you to achieve a strong and lasting recovery.
Outpatient therapy packages
We are able to offer a series of tailored outpatient therapy packages at Manchester, which provide a set amount of one-to-one therapy sessions, based on national guidelines. In order to allow peace of mind, our therapy packages offer certainty of price for initial treatment, discounted rates and personalised treatment plans. Further discounts are also available for any additional therapy sessions that you may require following your initial treatment package.
Quality and regulation
Our patients can be assured that the treatment that they receive at Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester is of the highest standards, due to continuous monitoring by our independent regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Mental Health Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Young People’s Services
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)