The perfect place to make the transition back into daily life
For those who have completed a residential Addiction Treatment Programme, Rhodes Recovery offers the ideal setting in which to build upon your addiction recovery. Our comprehensive programme of therapy enables you to re-build your confidence, consolidate the skills learned during your primary addiction treatment, and acquire the skills needed to continue living your life in recovery.
Conveniently located within easy access of London
Located in Mill Hill, a bustling, yet picturesque suburb in the London Borough of Barnet, Rhodes Recovery has excellent transport links to and from the capital and the surrounding areas.
Accessible via the Northern Line, Mill Hill East is 15 minutes away from Camden Town, 20 minutes to Kings Cross and 25 minutes to Leicester Square.
A comfortable environment in which to continue your recovery
Rhodes Recovery itself is an attractive detached building, offering comfortable bedrooms, a beautifully furnished multi-purpose lounge and two fully functioning kitchens and dining areas. It also comes complete with stunning landscaped gardens, outdoor areas for games and relaxing leisure time, as well as out-buildings for reflection and family visits.
Rhodes Recovery truly is the perfect environment in which to receive ongoing support for your addiction, and take steps towards the healthy and fulfilling life that you deserve.
A wide range of nearby attractions and leisure activities
As well as the comfortable and tranquil environment itself, Rhodes Recovery also offers easy access to a broad range of attractions and leisure activities, providing you with the opportunity to explore the surrounding areas, and engage in enjoyable and relaxing hobbies.
Nearby attractions include:
- Belmont Farm, offering the opportunity to meet, handle and feed farm animals, as well as providing volunteering opportunities for adults - 8 minutes away and accessible via the 240 bus
- Everyman Cinema - 35 minutes away and accessible via the 221 then the 26 bus
- Jump In, a trampoline park for children and adults - 40 minutes away and accessible via the 113 then the 292 bus
- Fired Treasures, a pottery painting studio offering a variety of workshops - 9 minutes away and accessible via the 240 bus
- RAF museum, offering free admission and a range of exciting exhibits - 35 minutes away and accessible via the 240 then the 303 bus
- The London Equestrian Centre, offering horse riding classes for all ages and abilities - 15 minutes away and accessible via either the 221 or 240 bus
- A1 Shooting Ground, a shooting facility offering lessons and group events - 50 minutes away and accessible via the 240 then the 292 bus
- The Broadwalk Centre Edgware, a popular shopping centre offering a wide range of shops - 30 minutes away and accessible via either the 221 or 240 bus
- Brent Cross shopping centre, offering a broad array of shops as well as food and dining - 30 minutes away and accessible via the 240 then the 143 or 232 bus
- The Laboratory Spa and Health Club, offering a gym, onsite pool and a great environment in which to work out and relax - 26 minutes away and accessible via the 113 bus to Oxford Circus
- Virgin Active Mill Hill, offering a gym, pool, spa, sauna and steam room - 13 minutes away and accessible via the 240 bus to Golders Green
- Anytime Fitness, a 24-hour gym offering training and classes for all abilities and fitness levels - 14 minutes away and accessible via the 240 bus to Edgware
- Rani Thai Spa, a spa specialising in Thai massage and various beauty treatments - 20 minutes away and accessible via the 221 then the 240 bus
- Siam Sanctuary, a spa offering luxury Thai massages, reflexology and a range of other therapies - 17 minutes away and accessible via the 240 bus to Edgware
- HC Med Spa, an aesthetics and beauty clinic offering advanced technology and laser hair removal - 22 minutes away and accessible by the 240 then the 382 bus
- Nomads Gym, a boxing club offering classes and training for people of all abilities and fitness levels - 40 minutes away and accessible via the 240 bus to Edgware
- Finchley Golf Club, offering a mix of social and competitive golf in a picturesque and peaceful setting - 20 minutes away and accessible via the 240 then the 221 bus
- Metro Golf Centre, offering a full golf course, as well as a driving range and Captain’s Bay Adventure Golf - 30 minutes away and accessible via the 240 then the 221 bus