Private addiction treatment at The Cottage, Surrey
Addictions can have a hugely detrimental impact on all areas of your life, including your ability to function effectively on a daily basis, your relationships with others, as well as your physical and psychological health. Our addiction treatment experts at The Cottage are able to deliver clinically excellent, intensive treatment for substance addictions such as alcohol and drug addictions, including addictions to prescription drugs, along with broader behavioural addictions such as gambling, and love and sex addictions.
We are also able to offer a comprehensive, medically assisted withdrawal detoxification process for substance addictions, if this is required. Our robust, medically assisted programme is the safest and most effective way to detox.
Addiction treatment at The Cottage takes place as part of a comprehensive, 28-day Addiction Treatment Programme, which provides you with a safe, supportive and dry environment in which to take steps towards lifelong recovery and abstinence. The Cottage’s Addiction Treatment Programme is based on the renowned 12-Step addiction treatment model, which was first pioneered by the organisation Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). The 12-Step approach provides a set of guiding principles for the addiction recovery journey, and focuses on your motivation to change your addictive behaviours, whilst incorporating elements of spirituality within the treatment process, with proven, worldwide success.
Our person-centred Addiction Treatment Programme has been developed by our highly trained team, and we are committed to working in close collaboration with each of our clients to ensure that treatment is personalised and produces the best possible outcomes for you as an individual. We offer the most effective treatment in a non-judgemental, supportive and highly compassionate environment, enabling our clients to get back on track and return to a healthy, addiction-free life.
Our private addiction rehabilitation programme includes:
- Free, no obligation addiction assessment - book your appointment today
- 7-day medically assisted withdrawal detoxification for alcohol and drug addictions, if this is required
- Individual 1:1 therapy and group therapy options
- A family and couples programme
- Access to both on and off-site 12-Step support groups, specifically selected according to your needs
- Free aftercare for 12 months following treatment of 28 days
- A family programme that is specific to each individual - an offering that has been rated as ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
For further information on how we can help you to tackle your addiction at The Cottage and empower you to achieve a full recovery, please view our dedicated website.
Book a FREE Confidential Assessment at your Nearest Priory Hospital Today.
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Amphetamine Addiction
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Cannabis Addiction
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cocaine Addiction
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Heroin Addiction
- Internet Addiction
- Ketamine Addiction
- Legal High Addiction
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Plastic Surgery Addiction
- Porn Addiction
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Shopping Addiction
- Stimulant Addiction
- Work Addiction