A tailored therapy programme to support your future self
At The Elphis, we provide practical support to help you rebuild your life. This will establish the ongoing relationship you have with yourself, with self-assurance and conviction. Relapse prevention techniques instil a safeguard within yourself, helping you to use gentle guidance to stay on the right path.
We will support your recovery journey by strengthening your skills and knowledge with highly-trained specialists, encouraged by the shared, non-judgemental experience of a support network of fellow clients.
Continue to address anything you need to find inner peace, with supplementary therapy helping you learn how to reintegrate with loved ones so that you can enjoy your transformation together. Bear in mind that temptation happens – you are only human and the process takes time.
During your stay you will be encouraged to spend time at home and return to work whilst living with us, which can be a potential trigger. We will help you to summon the courage to overcome moments of doubt, whenever they may take hold. We help you to set a life plan so that your incredible new future will give you all the focus you need.
Tailored treatment to suit your needs
The Elphis has two group therapy rooms and a number of one-to-one therapy rooms, enabling you to combine shared experiences, with individual, one-on-one support, and workshops.
This will enable you to benefit from both the group dynamic and more tailored, undivided focus based on your own needs. You are always free to voice any concerns which may arise as you progress through your transition, within an atmosphere of tolerance and open conversation at all times.
During your stay at The Elphis, you will benefit from the following, depending on your individual needs:
- Community-based structure, supporting your transition from a 28-day programme back into your daily life
- Combination of group and 1:1 therapy, tailored to your individual needs
- A holistic approach exploring cross-addictions, such as relationship, shopping, exercise, work and sex
- Trauma therapy, with a focus on developmental /attachment trauma, and single and multiple event trauma
- Support in developing return-to-work plans and putting this into practice
- Family therapy and couples therapy – a focus on the client’s relationships is fundamental to the programme
- Rebuilding life skills in a safe and supportive environment
- A focus on other underlying issues such as bereavement and grief, anger management, selfesteem and codependency
- Integrative therapies, drawing on different clientcentred therapy approaches, such as relational, transactional, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), psychoanalytic, psychodrama, art, equine, drama, dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT) and yoga
- External support meetings such as Alcoholics, Gamblers, Co-Dependents and Narcotics Anonymous
- Acupuncture to support your mind and spirit