Drug & Alcohol Rehab at The Priory Clinic Manchester
COVID-19: Customer Update
We have now resumed face-to-face therapy for existing patients at Priory Clinic Manchester as well as continuing to offer this remotely for new patients. Remote therapy, along with consultant assessments, can be accessed via our Priory Connect online therapy service and through Skype.
Inpatient services are still available across our network of private healthcare hospitals.
We are still able to offer expert inpatient addiction treatment during this time and many of our addiction services, including our free addiction assessment, are now taking place online or over the phone. For more information on Priory’s approach to addiction treatment during the current COVID-19 outbreak, please access our dedicated page.
Get expert help for drug & alcohol addiction in Manchester
The Priory has been the leading independent provider of addiction treatment services for many years. For people aged 18 years or over who have concerns about their wellbeing, our specialist rehab clinic in Manchester offers:
- Professional, specialised, easily accessible and confidential service.
- Consultation about the problem and feedback provided regarding the best way forward, a safer way to use and offer of further treatment options if required.
- Full physical and psychological assessment.
- Effective psychological interventions including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), harm reduction, motivational and relapse prevention interventions.
- Treatment for any associated psychological problems.
- Arrangement for help with medical problems if necessary.
- Prescription of medications to help stop use of certain substances.
- Residential and medically supported withdrawal (detox) from substances if appropriate.
- Support for family members.
Free Confidential Addiction Assessment
We understand that it can be difficult to make the first step towards treatment for an addiction. That’s why the Priory Clinic in Manchester offers a free addiction assessment with an experienced therapist for treatments which include; alcohol, drug, sex, gambling, shopping, internet addiction and more.
Your assessment will be completely confidential and will begin to help you to identify reasons for your addiction. We are the UK’s leading independent provider of addiction treatment services, which is why 94% of patients in addiction services would recommend us to a friend.