People with antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) typically exhibit dangerous and sometimes illegal behaviours (which may result in a criminal record), and engage in activities and actions that other people find difficult to accept. In addition, you may feel indifferent after mistreating other people, and find it difficult to understand why they are upset.
Symptoms of ASPD include:
- An inability to follow rules or even obey the law
- Not learning from your mistakes
- Lying to others and being deceitful
- Aggression and irritability
- Repeatedly disregarding, manipulating and violating the rights of other people
- Being indifferent after you have mistreated, hurt or abused another person, or trying to justify your actions
- Finding it difficult to maintain close personal relationships
- Blaming others for any problems in your life
- Experiencing uncontrollable angry outbursts
Covid-19: click here for more information on how we’re currently delivering services.