Albion House is a 23-bedded residential care home in Lewisham, for males and females with mental health challenges. We aim to provide the greatest opportunities to our patients for independent living, by building the skills and confidence to sustain successful living in the community. We also aim to minimise the risk of relapse and re-admission.
Located near Bromley Road Hospital, we deliver a range of occupational therapy and social inclusion interventions, giving patients continuing involvement in their recovery journey.
We want the best for the people in our care and we place great importance on outcomes and quality of life. We look at what can be achieved for each person and their abilities, interests and needs. We also work within a positive environment to encourage confidence, structure, inclusion and opportunity into their lives.
Our residents have individualised treatment programmes and a dedicated key worker to support them through their care pathway.
Therapeutic activities to build skills for independence include:
- Cooking skills development
- Communication and discussion groups
- Individual budgeting plans
- Ward-based exercise and physical activity groups
- Working towards obtaining recognised ASDAN qualifications
- Music appreciation
- Arts and crafts
We believe that the environment in which an individual is treated is just as important as the treatment itself. Our homely setting provides a range of facilities that include:
- Communal activity areas and a communal dining room
- Individual and group cookery areas
- Community trips
- A large garden where social functions for residents, their families and friends are held
- Close access to the local community amenities, with good transport links
Enquiries and Referrals
For further information on Priory services offered to the NHS, or to make a referral, please call our dedicated 24/7 customer service centre on 0800 090 1356. Alternatively, click here to submit an enquiry form
Priory is ready to take emergency placements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for adult acute mental health, adult eating disorders, CAMHS and PICU. To make a referral please call us on