Priory Mildmay Oaks
Mildmay Oaks is a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for males and females with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs). Our full care pathway includes the following facilities:
- Low secure, learning disability (LD) - 18 male beds
- High dependency patients (low secure, LD) - 8 beds
- Locked rehabilitation, learning disability - 22 male beds and 8 female beds
We aim to support patients in a range of community-based activities as part of a full treatment programme and to prepare them in moving through their discharge pathway towards a community- based placement.
Mildmay Oaks encourages patients with learning disabilities and ASDs to achieve their potential of safe living in the least restrictive environment.
Patients participate in community group meetings whereby they will agree and plan daily and weekly activities on-site and within the community.
Community activities include:
- Trips to local areas
- Visits to the local village, local café, cinema, theatre and bowling alley
- Community and outreach programmes to attend education providers and placements
- Family care
- Real work opportunities
Focus on Safety
Our absolute priority is to make sure we operate safe and effective services 24/7 and that all staff understand what is required of them to make that happen. Click here to read more.
Priory is ready to take emergency placements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for adult acute mental health, adult eating disorders, CAMHS and PICU. To make a referral please call us on