Park Villa, in Macclesfield, is a community-based hospital providing tailored rehabilitation and recovery for up to 11 females aged between 18 and 65 years, with complex and enduring mental health needs.
Our aim is to support patients in our care towards a meaningful life back into a community setting.
Care defines us in every aspect of our work and staff have strong recovery values. We believe in being creative and thinking ‘outside the box’ and provide a low stimulus environment that provides a platform for bespoke treatment, meaningful engagement and recovery.
Within our rehabilitation and recovery service line, we have patients with a history of multiple admissions into psychiatric units as well as earlier failed rehabilitation programmes. We have managed to stabilise or successfully treat these individuals through our innovative rehabilitation and recovery model of care.
We also work collaboratively with patients in the formulation, care planning and risk assessment process and involve families, carers and significant others where appropriate
By providing a comfortable, spacious and homely setting with individually tailored rehabilitation and recovery programmes, we are able to offer:
- 1:1 and group occupational activities
- Additional 24-hour nursing support
- 24-hour consultant psychiatry
We believe strongly in involving our patients in their care at all times. We focus on:
- A multi-professional approach to care
- Working closely and collaboratively with our patients
- Care plans – all care plans are written in collaboration between the team and the patient. We recognise the importance of the patient identifying their current needs and treatment goals
- Holding community meetings
- Weekly ‘house meetings’ where patients discuss any current issues
- Listening to our patients and being responsive to their needs
- Staff engagement and training
We believe the environment in which treatment takes place is just as important as the therapy itself so we provide:
- A location that is close to the local community in a quiet, residential neighbourhood
- Large garden
- Access to college, social and leisure services
- Spacious communal living areas
We provide a homely environment which is set in a residential area with close links to transport routes, shops, parks and educational facilities. This setting fully supports reintegration into the community and empowers the patient to learn or re-learn skills to promote their independence.
Enquiries and Referrals
For further information on Priory services offered to the NHS, or to make a referral, please call our dedicated 24/7 customer service centre on 0800 090 1356. Alternatively, click here to submit an enquiry form
Priory is ready to take emergency placements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for adult acute mental health, adult eating disorders, CAMHS and PICU. To make a referral please call us on