Situated in a quiet residential area of Torquay, Rosehill provides leading person-centred neurorehabilitation programmes for people with an acquired brain injury (ABI), traumatic brain injury (TBI), or progressive neurological conditions (PNCs) including motor neurone disease (MND) or multiple sclerosis (MS).
At Rosehill, we provide care to males and females aged 18 years and over in a professional yet family-like and homely environment, rather than in a clinical setting.
We provide bespoke rehabilitation to help patients develop a greater independence, and for those who are medically stable, support to reintegrate into the community. The programme model is based on cognitive rehabilitation therapy principles.
The service also prides itself on recognising families as central to the wellbeing of the individual and they are encouraged to play a key role in goal setting and care planning.
An environment supporting recovery
Our facilities are designed to offer a transitional pathway through the service with progression into an apartment-style room and then to a transitional independent living flat. This supports greater emphasis on outcomes and helps to increase the effective discharge to wider community, independent living.
The service provides:
- 15 mostly en-suite bedrooms including an apartment style, 2-bedded annexe, and wet rooms with disabled access. All floors are connected by a large lift
- Hydrotherapy bathroom with piped music and subdued lighting
- Occupational therapy kitchen
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Communal areas including lounges and activity rooms with computer access
- Low stimulation room
- Large gardens with decked area and views over Torquay
- A choice of three vehicles adapted to provide wheelchair access to support everyone to use community facilities
- Location close to local shops and amenities and within easy reach of the coast
Enquiries and Referrals
For further information on Priory services offered to the NHS, or to make a referral, please call our dedicated 24/7 customer service centre on 0800 090 1356. Alternatively, click here to submit an enquiry form
Priory is ready to take emergency placements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for adult acute mental health, adult eating disorders, CAMHS and PICU. To make a referral please call us on