Priory’s transitional living services for young people and young adults is part of Priory rehabilitation and recovery (R&R) services, supporting people with complex mental health needs, risk taking behaviours, or eating disorders.
We can offer support across our healthcare divisions with our individual care pathways. Pathways provide a seamless transition for each person as they progress between services, offering people the best possible care in their recovery journey.
Althea Park House - child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) eating disorders
- 7-bedded residential eating disorders service
- Males and females, aged 17 to 24 years
- Bespoke education packages, including access to a hub within South Gloucestershire College
The Anchor - adult eating disorders
- 3-bedded, semi-independent, step-down eating disorders service
- Males and females aged 18 years and older
- Acts as a pathway into the community for nearby residential homes, Althea Park House and Ashleigh House
Newcombe Lodge - CAMHS R&R
- 7-bedded R&R service for people with complex mental health needs and risk taking behaviours
- Males and females aged between 13 and 18 years
- High ratio of care, which enables a robust and proactive approach to risk management
Each site provides an environment that's ideal for people who are leaving hospital or secure care and require a higher level of support that can’t be provided elsewhere.
Transitional living services near me
Contact us for help, referrals or more information
For further information on Priory services offered to the NHS, or to make a referral, please call our dedicated 24/7 customer service centre.