Priory’s Transitional Living Services for Young People and Young Adults is part of Priory Healthcare’s Rehabilitation and Recovery Services, supporting those with complex mental health needs, risk taking behaviours, or eating disorders.
Priory can offer support across our Healthcare and Adult Care divisions, offering individuals the best possible care in their recovery journey.
Located in Stroud, Priory Healthcare’s Transitional Living Services for Young People and Young Adults is made up of the following facilities:
Althea Park House - Child and Adolescent eating disorders
- 7-bedded residential eating disorders service
- Males and females, aged 17 – 24 years
- Bespoke education packages, including access to a hub within South Gloucestershire College
The Anchor - Adult eating disorders
- 3-bedded, semi-independent, step-down eating disorders service
- Males and females aged 18 years and older
- Acts as a pathway into the community for nearby residential homes Althea Park House and Ashleigh House
Newcombe Lodge - Child and adolescent rehabilitation and recovery
- 7-bedded rehabilitation and recovery service for those with complex mental health needs and risk taking behaviours
- Males and females aged between 13 and 18 years
- High ratio of care, which enables a robust and proactive approach to risk management
Each site provides an environment that is ideal for those who are leaving hospital or secure care and require a higher level of support that can’t be provided elsewhere.
For more information, please visit each site’s dedicated location page. Alternatively, please call 0800 090 1356 or email email@example.com
Call our 24/7 referral line
Priory is ready to take emergency placements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for adult acute mental health, adult eating disorders, CAMHS and PICU. To make a referral please call us on
For more information about rehabilitation and recovery services that Priory offer, download our brochure.Get our brochure