How it works
Getting started with Priory Connect is straightforward and fuss-free. You can arrange your first online therapy appointment in minutes. With our easy-to-use app and quick setup process, you’ll be able to access a Priory therapist within days.
From creating an account and booking an appointment, to attending online counselling sessions and viewing your appointment notes, Priory Connect helps to make your mental health journey as painless as possible. A more fulfilling future is right at your fingertips. We allow you to start on a better road ahead, more quickly than ever before.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can follow these steps to start benefitting from online therapy.
- Go to the Connect My Health app
- Set up your Connect My Health account
- Select the Priory Connect option to arrange your therapy session within days
- Select your therapist, from the available specialists displayed onscreen
- Choose your most convenient day and time slot from the available sessions on the calendar (including daytime, evening and weekend times)
- Pay for treatment and quickly access a therapist
If you require any help getting started with Priory Connect, contact us on Prioryconnecthelp@priorygroup.com. You can also access help using the app at any time, via the support section.
Your first online therapy appointment
Before your appointment, you’ll be asked a few simple questions, which will be displayed onscreen in the app. Once you've answered these, we can use this information to tailor your situation to your unique requirements and challenges.
You’ll then meet and get to know your therapist, talking through your concerns and letting them know how they can help you to address them. This then allows your therapist to develop a personalised action plan, to start working through during your treatment.
Following your session, you can access your appointment notes and book your next appointment as agreed with your therapist.