Priory Placement Specialists (PPS) are a national team of mental health and addiction referral advisers who work with GPs and private referrers, patients and their families to find the most appropriate treatment.
Working closely with clinicians and admission teams, we take a person-centred approach to ensure that your patients are supported to quickly access the right treatment for them.
Priory treatment options include day care, outpatient or inpatient support provided at one of our hospitals or conveniently located wellbeing centres.
To discuss any of our services or if you know of anyone who needs our support, please scroll down to find the PPS for your area.
PPS offer the following support:
- Assistance in enabling you to refer your patients quickly, and into the best treatment programme and location for them
- Provide further information about our range of services
- Provide one-on-one support through meetings at your practice
- Ensure all relevant patient information is regularly communicated to you
- Arrange a tour of your local Priory services
- Provide introductions to specialist clinicians
- Arrange education events for continued professional development