Online therapy and assessments
In order to provide flexibility and meet the needs of our patients, Priory is offering access to expert specialists from the comfort of your home with our new online counselling and therapy service.
Those accessing Priory’s online therapy will benefit from the same high regulatory standards received across all Priory services, and will be treated by highly trained consultants and therapists who are experts in their field.
Online therapy services
Through combining the expertise of Priory’s specialists and Babylon Healthcare’s market leading app, Priory Connect powered by Babylon provides quick access to market leading mental health support.
Why choose our online therapy services?
- You will have your therapy sessions with a Priory therapist through the Babylon app, in the comfort of your own home or another place of your convenience.
- Video services offer the same access to Priory specialists through the internet rather than patients having to travel to a Priory centre.
- Conversations take place between patients and their therapist, and they can see and hear each other without being in the same room.
The benefits of online counselling
Online therapy and assessments are increasingly being embraced for the delivery of medical treatment and provides a number of benefits:
- An app based service delivered through your mobile device
- Choice of the therapist that you wish to work with
- Choice of appointment time to suit you
- Receive the service in the comfort of your own environment
- Greater access for you if mobility or mental health prevents you from leaving home
Activation and pricing
- Once you have registered your personal information, and set up your Babylon account, you will be able to select a therapist for a daytime or evening session.
- The price of each appointment is £99, payable at the time of booking.
To find out more about Priory Connect services call us on: