Flexible outpatient treatment at Priory Wellbeing Centres
Our extensive wellbeing centre network enables you to access expert outpatient treatment for a range of mental health challenges, including depression, anxiety, stress, and eating disorders, on a flexible outpatient basis. We can also offer treatment for addictions. With many of our centres offering evening and weekend appointments, we ensure that even the busiest of people can access the specialist support that they need, at a time that is convenient for them.
If you are worried about your mental health, you can be assured that our highly skilled psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, other healthcare professionals that operate from our wellbeing centres have a wealth of experience in providing tried and tested treatment for all of your mental health concerns. Treatment includes individual or group therapy which can be accessed on a session-by-session basis, and we are committed to placing you at the centre of your outpatient treatment journey in order to produce the most positive outcomes for you as an individual.
To further meet the needs of our patients, Priory Wellbeing Centres also offer a range of innovative and accessible outpatient therapy packages, which offer certainty of price for a set amount of 1:1 therapy sessions, discounted rates and a personalised treatment plan. The amount of sessions that we recommend within each package is based on national guidelines. For more information, please download our outpatient therapy package leaflet.
Find a location
Our wellbeing centres include:
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Aberdeen
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Birmingham
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Canterbury
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Dubai
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Edinburgh
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Fenchurch Street, London
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Harley Street, London
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Oxford
- Priory Wellbeing Centre Southampton
Why choose treatment at a Priory Wellbeing Centre?
Our wellbeing centres offer expert Priory treatment with the flexibility of convenient outpatient appointments in central locations.
At our wellbeing centres you will benefit from:
- Fast access to high quality treatment
- Flexible consulting hours to fit around your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Over 30 years' experience in helping people from all walks of life with mental health challenges
- Reassurance that you are being assessed and treated by clinicians with appropriate qualifications, up to date training and experience in treating your condition
Practical, effective help
Whatever challenges that you or a loved one are facing, our wellbeing centres can give you practical, effective help to improve the quality of your life, work and relationships. For more information on Priory’s outpatient therapy packages, please visit our outpatient therapy package page.