Forensic Step Down - Locked Intensive Rehabilitation
For adults stepping down from secure environments who require a pathway to independent living or those struggling in specialist residential community placements.
• These services are dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for patients with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community
• Full dedicated Multidisciplinary Team at every site to ensure excellent outcomes
• Part of the Step Down pathway from Priory Low Secure services.
• 94% of service users access the community using s.17 escorted and unescorted leave;
• 37.5% of service users are fully self-catering engaged in budgeting money and shopping for food with support from staff; and
• 91% of service users feel that the service does a good job of supporting their care planning by involving them in the process.*
*(2013/14 outcomes from Sturt House Hospital)
This service is available at:
• Priory Hospital Sturt House – Surrey
If you have a question about our Forensic Step Down - Locked Intensive Rehabilitation services, call us on 0207 605 0926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org