Yvonne is a BACP accredited integrative psychotherapist. Originally qualified as a person-centred therapist, Yvonne has developed her practice into an integrative approach. Yvonne has experience of working with people with generalised anxiety disorder, depression, self-esteem and relationship issues. Yvonne has a particular interest in bereavement and has also trained as a menopause coach.
In addition Yvonne is a qualified executive coach which equips her to support people with workplace related issues such as stress, work-life balance, overwhelm, boundaries, dealing with conflict, and confidence issues.
Position at Priory
Yvonne has been working with Priory Hospital Bristol as an integrative therapist since December 2020.
- Advanced diploma in counselling supervision - KRCS
- Emotion focussed therapy Level 1 – Glasgow University
- HNC counselling – Telford College, Edinburgh
- ILM7 coaching and mentoring – Institute of Leadership & Management
- Menopause coach training – Care First
- PGDIP counselling and psychotherapy – Stirling University