I am an experienced and competent mental health practitioner - a fully accredited CBT therapist and CBT supervisor and a qualified integrative psychotherapist.
I have well developed management and leadership skills gained over many years - in private, voluntary and NHS settings. I am experienced in managing, supporting and developing therapy teams and I have worked in NHS primary care mental health services and within private therapy settings for many years, as a psychotherapist.
I have a particular interest in supporting postnatal depression and perinatal mental health and have run several perinatal groups online and face-to-face, in primary care settings.
Position at Priory
I joined Priory in April 2023 as clinical lead of Priory Wellbeing Centre Harley Street. I am responsible for developing the therapy team at Harley Street, including case management supervision, risk management, clinical governance, clinical audits and developing the clinical services.
- 2004 The Open University: BSc (Hons) 2:1 psychology
- 2012 Regent’s University: Advanced diploma in integrative psychotherapy and counselling
- 2012 Regent’s University: MA in integrative psychotherapy and counselling
- 2018 University of Surrey: Postgraduate certificate in advanced practice, psychological wellbeing
- 2021 University College London: Certificate in step 2 PWP supervision
- 2021 University of Hertfordshire: Postgraduate diploma in cognitive behavioural therapy
- 2023 University of Birmingham: Certificate of IAPT clinical supervision