62 The Avenue
Stacey Whittaker is a passionate about client care and the importance of the provision of supportive psychological services, as a means of developing reparative therapeutic relationships and sustaining continued positive change.
As an integrative therapist, Stacey is able to successfully adapt my approach to the individual needs of each client incorporating review of applicable evidence based practice.
Stacey's therapeutic aim is to help others develop insight into their experiences, enabling an increased understanding of their thoughts, feelings and emotions within a safe and supportive environment. An active approach is taken to relapse prevention which emphasises the importance of self-compassion.
Stacy has trained and is qualified in a range of therapeutic models, humanistic, solution focused, transactional analysis and cognitive behavioural techniques.
- Ba (Hons) History and Cultural Studies
- Certificate in Online Counselling
- Certificate in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Intro- Solution Focused Therapy
- Intro- Transactional Analysis
- L5 Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Skills and Theory (completion 05/15)
- MSc Psychotherapeutic Counselling