Priory Healthcare publishes 2016-17 Quality Account
The Priory Group is pleased to announce the publication of the 2016-17 Priory Healthcare Quality Account.
This publication demonstrates our dedication to making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support through the delivery of high quality, clinically effective care. The account provides a summary of the achievements of our Healthcare business during 2016-17 and outlines our priorities for further improvements in the year ahead.
Key highlights from our Healthcare Quality Account
- 98% of acute mental health patients reported they were treated with dignity and respect
- 92% of Rehabilitation and Recovery patients wholly or partially achieved their goals
- 89% of eating disorders patients showed improvements in attitude to diet, shape and weight, up on last year's figure, with 96% gaining weight
- 89% of young people in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) said the service helped them deal with their problems
- 94% of patients in addiction services would recommend us to a friend
Dedicated to high standards
None of these results are achievable without the ongoing dedication and hard work of our staff. Furthermore, we continue to invest heavily in staff retention with the focus in 2016 being on development. We saw a 30% increase in the number of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) training applications received and approved compared to 2015. We have also invested heavily in longer-term vocational development to support individual career development.
Focus on exceptional care
Our absolute focus remains delivering safe, high quality, clinically-effective services with the best possible service user experience. We do this by learning from incidents and complaints and striving to continually improve the care we provide and the outcomes we deliver.